Article successfully added.
Content: 1 pcs.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 Workdays
- Order number: 6201214
Fixed crank projection screen with system accessories for universal installation: Square sheet... more
"Cranked Canvas" - Product information
Fixed crank projection screen with system accessories for universal installation: Square sheet steel casing in protective box cross section of 9/9 cm up to a projection screen width of 240 cm. Bigger models: 10.5/10.5 cm
- Protective casing + slat bar in white (RAL 9003)
- Effortless crank mechanism with optimised transmission appropriate to the projection screen square measure
- Varia Montage System (VMS) in order to directly affix onto walls or ceilings for easy + convenient assembly using snap-in locking technology
- Adjustment of the suspension points of the projection screen to the spatial conditions. Possible as the mounting bracket can be freely adjusted to the right and left in double-profile notches at a length of 50 cm each way
- Continuous adjustment of the image height
- With automatic insertion and extraction restrictions
- Connecting rod length: approx. 127 cm up to a projection screen width of 240 cm. Connecting rod on bigger models: 174 cm
- Connecting rod can be removed, to prevent unauthorised usage
- Robust construction of all components for the highest demands
- Construction as per DIN 19045 Parts 1 - 4
- Safety technology as per DIN 19045 Part 5
- Projection Screen Blankora F, Type D. Tear-resistant fibreglass fabric, luminance factor ca. 1. Horizontal viewing angle approx. 40 degrees to the right and left of the projection axis, weighs approx. 600g/m2, material thickness of approx. 0.35 mm.
Related links to "Cranked Canvas"
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used